So, you have decided that you want to add natural light to your home? Proper installation of your skylight will ensure years of trouble-free enjoyment.
Finding a skylight installer can be difficult due to the lack of companies that specialize in skylight installation. The good news is that VELUX has a vast network of VELUX Certified Installers that have undergone our installation training, they are prepared to assist you in transforming your space with fresh air and natural daylight. Using our installer locator, you can easily identify skylight installers who service your area.
Advantages of using a VELUX Certified Installer
- We are the only residential skylight company that offers a certified installers training program. Installers are trained to ensure that you get quality, no leak promise, no worries installation.
- Our Certified Installers are provided with extensive training to properly integrate VELUX Skylights with your roofing materials for a seamless installation.
- VELUX Certified Installers can help install, replace or repair your skylight - this includes if your skylight is damaged as a result of weather conditions.
Fill out the Installer Locator Form
The first step is to fill out and submit our VELUX Certified Installer locator form. On this form, you will let us know details about your project, such as:
- Type of project (installation, replacement, sun tunnel installation, or repair).
- How many skylights are needed?
- Are you are replacing your roof?
These details will help us match you with the best installer that fits your skylight needs. After submitting the form in 1-3 business days, you will receive a list of VELUX Certified Installers that service your area.
Research and Schedule
Once you receive your list of installers, you can research customer reviews and look at their websites to learn more about them and the services they offer. You can contact the recommended installers to schedule a time to visit your home to assess the project and determine which skylight solution best fits your needs.
What is a Certified Installer?
A VELUX Certified Installer is a company trained to properly integrate your VELUX skylight with your roof and roofing materials providing you with a seamless installation and peace of mind. This company will have completed the VELUX Certification program and will have attained knowledge to assist you with VELUX projects.
What if there is no installer in my area?
Suppose there is not an installer in your area. In that case, we will submit your information to the local VELUX representative, who will contact you within two to three business days to assist with project coordination.
Check out our skylight installation guide to learn more about a typical VELUX skylight installation.
Before you call an installer, do you need further assistance on the type of project you are looking for? Connect with our daylight specialist; they can help you with your product needs and any questions you may have. We’re here to help make this process seamless, schedule your online skylight planning meeting today!